We are happy that we are able to have patients in our office for routine eye care. In order to keep our patients safe in this uncertain environment, we have altered some of our day to day operations to ensure patient and staff safety.
- We are limiting appointment occupancy. Please come to your appointment alone if possible. If a parent or guardian is required, please give us a call before your appointment to let us know.
- Masks are required for patients and staff at all times.
- We have a list of COVID-related screening questions that you will be asked prior to your appointment.
- We are requiring appointments for all entry into the office. We are not able to accept walk-ins at this time.
- We have limited the waiting room seating area. If you are more comfortable waiting outside or in your vehicle, please feel free to do so.
- We will take your temperature prior to entry with a no-touch thermometer. This is an added safety precaution designed to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance!
We have recently implemented an air purifier system to further protect your health while you are at our office. Dr. Kenneth L. Burke OD and our staff are focused on making sure that our office is as safe as possible.